Who Is Collecting Your Personal Information?
How We Collect Personal Information
You can view all of the content on our site without providing your personal information. Here are the ways we do collect personal information on our site:
1. We collect personal information when you use the form at the bottom of each profile on our site.
- If you seek more information about a franchise business listed on our site, personal information will be requested by submitting a form.
- The personal information we ask for on the form is your full name, your email address, your phone number, your preferred method of contact, your address and your postcode.
- The information you submit via our request form is shared only with the franchise businesses that you have in your form.
- These franchise businesses will contact you by means of email and/or telephone (phone call or SMS) only to the email address and phone number you provide.
- By submitting the form you are consenting to send your personal information to the franchises businesses listed on the form.
- By submitting the form you are consenting to subscribe to further email marketing from Franchise Opportunities Hub.
2. We also collect personal information when you use the email reply forms on our e-shots.
- The email forms confirm that the information we hold for you is up-to-date and correct.
What We Do with Your Personal Information
Franchise Opportunities Hub does not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties without your consent. We retain access to your personal information at all times on our secure electronic database servers. These servers may reside in or outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will only share your personal information with the franchise businesses you consented to receive further information about that are listed in the form. These businesses will contact you by telephone and/or email and in doing so they may use third party services to handle your data. These services may reside in our outside the EEA. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Requesting and Updating Your Personal Information
To request a copy of your personal information or to make changes to it, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Request for Personal Information’ and we will endeavour to respond to your request in 7 working days. Before we can complete your request you will need to verify your identity to us by confirming your full name and email address.
Deleting Your Personal Information from Franchise Opportunities Hub
To request that your personal information be deleted from Franchise Opportunities Hub’s records, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Deletion of Personal Information’ and we will endeavour to respond to your request in 7 working days. Before we can complete your request, you will need to verify your identity to us by confirming your full name and email address. If you wish to unsubscribe from email marketing, you can click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email we send to you, or reply STOP.
Existing Personal Information Data (Before 25 May, 2018)
Where Does Consent to Providing Personal Information Take Place?
Franchise Opportunities Hub connects prospective franchisees with franchisors. Visitors who request information about franchise businesses on our site are giving this consent when filling in the form that is at the bottom of each profile.
You will be added to our email marketing list when you fill in your details on the form that is at the bottom of each profile. If you wish to unsubscribe from our email marketing, you may opt out by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any of the emails we send to you or by replying STOP.
Franchise Opportunities Hub is intended to be used only by individuals aged 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 18. If we are made aware of information collected from an individual under the age of 18, we will remove their information from our system as soon as possible.
Links to Other Sites
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. While no data transfer can be completely secure, we will make reasonable efforts to secure all data that is transferred, stored or processed. We recommend that you take every precaution to protect your personal information when you are on the internet. For example, use a secure browser, change your passwords often, and select a strong password by choosing a combination of numbers, letters and characters. The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow latest standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.
Franchise Opportunities Hub, Suite LP40016, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU